My August SLANT BOX!

OH my goodness.  I was going to come home and blog about completely lame things just to put a blog up.  BUT I got home, checked the mail and my SLANTbox from Molly at Lucky To Be In First finally came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON a side note...Does anyone know how to rotate pictures on BLOGGER with out editing the picture first?  I am LAZY as dirt!  I was super excited!  It was the perfect ending to a GREAT first day with my students.  Yes yesterday was our first day but as I said in my CURRENTLY, I only got to hang out with my homeroom.  Today I got to meet all my kiddos!!!!!!



INside of my box was a cute hand written note...New nail polish (That I don't already have...double score!!!!)... A super cute owl nail file (going strait to work!)...Binder rubber bands!!!!! (Oh my gosh.  I love these.  I use them in my huge binders for PD, my binders for GRAD SCHOOL, and my binders for LEGO League!!!!!)...and the cutest stinking note cards known to man!!!!!!!


I kind of can not wait for a kiddo to blow me away so I can send a note to their parents/guardians to say what a rock star kid they have!!!!!!


My picture are horrible because no flash happened!!  Sorry.

Then the flash happened on the nail polish ????

Cherry red!  FUN I do not have this one.  I like this brand a lot!  Between my old CaraBox, the New SLANT box and my JUlip box...I am in full stock of nail polish.


Oh I wanted to give a way a little something!  Here is a set of leopard papers!!!  Sorry I do not have time to make a sweet little picture of them all but here is what my favorite (pink) one, and the rainbow one look like!!!




Neon of course!

I used them for my desk plates!

Next up for my blog.  Tomorrow I will post the matches.  And sometime over the weekend I am going to do my classroom reveal post!  I am so happy with the way it came out.  Everyone (including my principal!!!!!!!) loves it and says that they all wish they would have learned 6th grade math in it!!!


So happy!  I am off now to do the September pairings for the SLANTbox Exchange!!!!!

Cheers,
Jameson





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I am busy pairing up September!!!!!

      So Exciting. I always start with the columns I am not in...so it is even more worth while when I get my own pair. I don't do anything special...just the same thing I do for everyone else!!!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see this month's matches! :) I love this idea so much..thanks for organizing it!
    The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I am still awaiting the arrival of my SLANT box. I can't wait!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you join the Slantbox exchange? It looks like so much fun!

    Follow Dava Smith English Teacher on BlogLovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for the Slant Box too. Looking forward to hearing something soon. What a neat little idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital papers are so cute! Thanks for sharing them with us! Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Introducing....The SLANT Box Exchange

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1