SLANT BOX UPDATE

Due to quite a few re-matches I am extending the send out date to the 25th of August.  If you would like to send still on the 20th that is fine but I want to give the latests batch of re-matches time to get to know their partners!  I have sort of lost track of who is now participating so PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!  

To summarize:
YOU NOW HAVE UNTILL AUGUST 25 TO SEND YOUR BOXES!

Hope everyone is having a ton of fun, I know I have been a bit of a slacker to my two matches but I promised that I would be back this week!  So here is a shout out to them!

To answer a few other questions:
I will have a linky post up on the 25th now.  You should be receiving your boxes around then (give or take a few days).  Please link to the party if you have a blog.  Do not forget to #Slantboxes on social media!

I will open the form up for September participants around the 15th, there will be some changes on the form so bare with me on that.  I am trying something else out to make it a bit smoother of a run!

As always let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Jameson

Comments

  1. Can't wait to sign up for September! I figured with the start of school, I might have the full commitment for August! Hope everyone has a grand time with their boxes!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow Me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so cool that you started this swap! Can't wait to hear how the first month went :)

    Also, I tagged you in this Liebster award thing on my blog today; check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to signing up for September!!! :)

    -Heather L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the date was extended. I had everything bought and prepared and just needed to box it up and then our power went out. So now I won't be late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I signed up but haven't recieved a match yet. This being my first venture, I thought I would checkin.
    Tula Shamhart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1

Back To School First Day Activity Idea