August SLANTbox Sign Ups Are now Open!

Straight NO Chaser!

AUGUST:
HOME TOWN PRIDE!!!!!!!
I have been rocking some tourist time with one of my very good friends lately.  We have explored parts of the Twin Cities that I did not know existed.  As I prepare for back to school I am also seeing all of these wonderful things about my hometown.   This month we will be sharing something about our home towns. 

Ideas: 
  • PICTURE books. (I know RamonaReccomends will like this one)
  • Coffee Mugs with your home town on it. 
  • T-shirts
  • Make a mixed tape (or cd what ever) of music from your home town.  (Hello Prince!  SouL Asylum! and that band that sang FunkyTown!
  • Sports teams <---Be careful with this one...some people are die hard (enter town here) fans
  • I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA!!!
When you sign up you will notice there is a spot for state that you live in (International friends just put your city), This is so I do not match a St. Paul Educator with another St. Paul Educator. 

Sign ups will be open until July 30 (THAT IS A WEDNESDAY YALL!!).  I will promptly make matches THURSDAY the 31th.  I WILL NOT BE DOING LATE ENTRIES...Please tell everyone you know that it is open and sign up soon so you do not forget.  You will have until Sunday the 3rd to let me know if you have not exchanged - meaning both of you have responded (SEND EMAILS TO BOTH OF YOUR PARTNERS, or RESPOND TO THE EMAIL YOUR PARTNERS HAVE SENT TO YOU!!!).  I will do rematches on the 4th of August. 

As always the boxes go out around the 25th of August.  

If you want more information on SLANTboxes please click HERE!

IF you do not need more information:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!

Cheers!
Jameson

Comments

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1

Back To School First Day Activity Idea