September SLANTbox Reveal Linky

Starting this month I will always post the reveal linky on the day that boxes are due to be sent out. (the 25th of every month (although we may have to do something for DECEMBER....).  Remember to link up on FB, TWITTER, and IG with the #slantboxes (I am noticing a lot of people using just slantbox.) ESPECIALLY if you do not have a blog.

I will always put mine up as a broken link until I get it, so check back often.

I will get this linky party started.  All you have to do is link to your reveal post!  Don't forget that if you are posting on social networking sites to #SLANTboxes  (if you do #slantbox you get a few hair styles gone wrong!!!!).  If you are unsure what I mean by a reveal please look at my August Reveal here: My August SLANTbox!

***Also, I did not realize it but you can only do the thumbnail linky if you pay for it.  As I do not charge for anything on my blog nor to I make ONE CENT from it, I am electing not to pay for the link parties and just go with the text.   Perhaps when I win the lottery I can afford to pay for the thumbnails.  Otherwise if there is anyone that would be willing to donate to the cause I am open to that.***

Hope you had as much fun as I did and make sure you sign up for OCTOBER.  AVAILABLE here or here!

Thanks much Y'all!

Cheers
Jameson


Comments

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1

Back To School First Day Activity Idea