What the Teacher Wore Wednesday

Hi! 

I have no idea if people are even interested in this but I get a lot of comments and likes on my instagram.  So for those of you that are not following me on Instagram....THis is what I wore last week:




I participate in a Instagram/Pinterest fashion challenge called #pinneditspinnedit hosted by @jro1583 and @aem8168 on Instagram.  Basically they post a picture every week of 5 pins that they like and you put your own spin on it.  So in each of the pictures above....there is a picture that is not me.

Here is where I got everything:
Monday: black and white skirt with black top
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights, and skirt: Target
T-shirt: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy

Tuesday:Teal pants, stripe shirt and sweater
Boots: Steve Madden
Jeans: American Eagle
Striped Shirt: Gap
Navy Sweater: Stitch Fix
Red Necklace: Gift from the awesome Lindsey Johnston!

Wednesday: Grey bat wing back shirt and White undershirt
Socks leggins and white shirt: Target
Grey split Back Shirt: Stitch Fix

Thursday: Denim Dress
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights and Oatmeal Sweater: Gap
Dress: Old Navy

Friday: Red "Stripey" Top
Boots: Old Navy
Leggins (with pockets), watch and red "stripey top": Target
Grey Sweater: Some store in London

And there you have it folks!

What did you wear last week?

Comments

  1. Fun!! I wish it were the same season here. I'd totally participate.

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE! well that is the beauty of this challenge you put your own SPIN on it!

      Delete
  2. Jameson, I love to see all of the cute outfits you wear! You definitely have a knack for pulling it all together!
    Darlene
    ELABuffet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have fun getting ready. The challenge sure helps me continue to have fun even at 4 AM. Us secondary teachers have the alarm clock against us for sure!

      Jameson

      Delete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular Posts