What The Teacher Wore

Ok.  I will ad mid I sort of suck at blogging.  Typically I will get a great idea for a blog, but forget to take pictures as it is happening in my classroom.  OR, I just wont have the time to put it together at the moment I want to. It is sort of a vicious cycle and I TOTALLY understand why so many of us do the "linky parties"  where you know every Monday you are going to do Monday Made It, or Freebie Friday or what ever.  (I like both of these.  I just can not commit to making something every week for a monday made it.  maybe this summer I will do a better job of documenting and then spread them out.)
Often I find myself burst blogging.  Or I will post like 6 blog posts....but then nothing for two weeks.  Hey life get's in the way.

INSERT INSTAGRAM:  Instagram is easy for be to keep up with for what ever reason...but then I am posed with a different problem.  What do I do when everyone has already seen what I have done on Instagram!!??!!  I am a perpetual PLEASER and need to just stop.

Also on Instagram I have started to post my O.O.T.D's or my Outfit Of The Days.  I like it is it fun todo, and it keeps me trying to come up with something fresh.

In honor of the linky, the Instagram, the love of blogging.  I am going to start my own EVERY WEEK post.  What The Teacher Wore Wednesday.  I am going to do my best to take pictures of my outfits and on Wednesday I will collect them into a blog.  Yes, they are going to be repeats from Instagram...but I do not care.  Ladies and Gentlemen this is what you get!!!!!  LOL.

So here are some from the past few weeks.

Enjoy!


Denim Dress- Old Navy (Get it here)
Striped Long Sleeve Shirt - Gap (Get SIMILAR here),
Necklace -PRIMP {one of my best friends shops...check them out} (Find SIMILAR here)
Watch - Target (Find SIMILAR here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)



Pink Cuffed Always Skinny Jeans - Gap (Get it here)
Pink Peter Pan Collar Button Up - Gap {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Grey Tunic Sweatshirt - Gap {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Desert Boots - Target -kids section-{old} - (Find SIMILAR here)



Sweetheart Skinny Jeans- Old Navy (Get It Here)
Chambray Button Up - Old Navy (Get it Here)
Sequin Appliqué Sweatshirt - Old Navy (Get SIMILAR here)
Shoes - Sperry {old}- (Get SIMILAR here)


Esley Peach Dress- I do not remember where I got this - (Find SIMILAR here)
Belt -  do not remember where I got this either - (Find SIMILAR here)
Leather bangles...FOUND EVERYWHERE - (Find Some Here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)



Boyfriend Plaid Flannel Shirt - Gap- (Get SIMILAR here)
Silk Like Tank Top - Target {old} - (Get Similar here)
Rockstar Waxed Jeans - Old Navy {old}- (Get Similar here)
Greige boots - Target {old} - (Get Similar here)


Cardigan - DryGoods - (Get SIMILAR here)
Black Skinny Jeans - Jessica Simpson brand no idea where I got them - (Get SIMILAR here)
Red Silky High Low Tunic - Marshals - (Get SIMILAR here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)




Striped Dress - Target {old} - (Get SIMILAR here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)
Tights - Target - (Get it Here)
Pearl Drop Necklace - I have no idea where I got this- (Get SIMILAR here)



Everyday Doloman Dress - Primp (Find SIMILAR here)
Grey Cardigan - Kenzie Girl {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)



Rockstar Polka Dot jeans - Old Navy {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Plaid Sperry's - Sperry {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Mauer Jersey - MLB SHOP (Find SIMILAR here)



I know you saw the shirt above.  Hey my closet is not that big.
Green and blue dot button up - Old Navy - (Get it Here)
Glitter Belt - Gap- (Get SIMILAR here)
Navy Corduroy Always Skinny - Gap - (Get SIMILAR here)
Green Boat Shoes - Target boys section {old} - (Get SIMILAR here)


Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)
Dress - Kinsey Girl- (Find SIMILAR Here)


Oversized White Button Up - Primp - (Find SIMILAR here)
Grey Cocoon Sweater - Target {old} - (Find SIMILAR here)
Boots - Madden Girl by Steve Madden (Get it here)

There you have it ladies and gentlemen.

See you next Wednesday.

Cheers,

Comments

  1. Jameson
    I love this! I just started something very similar today and will be posting to my blog as well from instagram! Great idea

    Emily
    Style Closet to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I read the first few lines of your post and I thought, "Wait... Can she read my brain??" haha. I am sooo in the same spot as you! I love the outfit ideas! I JUST got an instagram for my blog so I may have to do something similar. Thanks for the lovely idea! :)
    I just love your blog! :)
    G-Iron Tutor
    P.S. I love your glasses :) Funky glasses unite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh Em Gee. I love seeing some love! Thanks for leaving some or asking for some!

Popular posts from this blog

Fractions decimals and percents

Multiplication is for White People Chapter 1

Back To School First Day Activity Idea